Responsible for assisting the Program Director in management of the hyperbaric therapy program. Oversees day to day program operations and is responsible for quality management, performance improvement, and staff supervision.
- Provides day to day operational oversight of outpatient clinic and inpatient wound care center. Continuously analyzes systems and processes, develops and implements best practices and appropriate changes to improve outcomes in a timely manner.
- Assists with training staff members to ensure that operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures that scheduled, periodic and corrective maintenance of hyperbaric chamber is accomplished and documented.
- Supervises personnel in conjunction with company and hospital’s Human Resources Department. Establishes performance expectations, provides regular feedback and consistently manages to these expectations. Assists with performance appraisals. Develops an effective team.
- Assists in departmental regulatory affairs responsibilities such as development of specific performance improvement projects, TJC specific training and administration of hospital driven competencies.