Position Title: Program Director
Position Summary: Responsible for management of outpatient wound care and hyperbaric operations supporting clinical outcomes, quality assurance, staff supervision, referral relations and financial management. Acts as liaison between CūtisCare and hospital partner administration.
- Develops, implements and consistently executes a community awareness plan.
- Works with the local community to promote the facility to appropriate physicians and other referral sources. Conducts community education to nursing and medical organizations.
- Works with hospital to coordinate market specific activities.
- Coordinates with medical director to support CMS, UHMS, The Joint Commission and hospital policies and guidelines.
- Provides day to day management oversight for wound care and HBO unit.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate staffing levels based on volume requirements.
- Fiscal responsibility for hospital and CūtisCare volume and expense budgets.
- Assists hospital business office in providing appropriate documentation and patient data to assure accuracy in third party payments.
- Tracks patient payments and accuracy of payments.
- Tracks patient data as required for operations reports.
- Responsible for timely completion of CūtisCare and hospital reports.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agency guidelines.
- Responsible for human resources management according to CūtisCare policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee records.
- Manages staff payroll and time off.
- All other duties assigned.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in health care with operational responsibility.
Skills: Ability to develop and implement a communty education plan. Ability to teach, mentor and support staff. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Reports to: Regional Director for CūtisCare and designated hospital report.
Confidentiality: Ensure that self and staff maintain confidentiality to HIPPA, hospital and CūtisCare standards.